Shop Ohio Food, Art, Jewelry and More at Our New Shop!
We are DONE moving around Lebanon, and have found our “forever home” at 20 South Broadway, right next to the iconic Village Ice Cream Parlor! A new twist in our shop: most everything is made right here in the wonderful Buckeye State! Of course, we still carry lots of cool canning tools, Mason Cash Bowls (just like in Downton Abby), and Cooke Tavern’s Soups (Amish-made in Pennsylvania), but from baby quilts to jam, you’ll find a special “Ohio” keepsake to take home with you!
Where to Find Our Products…
- Burr Oak Lodge – Glouster, Ohio
- Butcher Bill’s Meats - Mason, Ohio
- Cozy Cottage – Bellevue, Kentucky
- Front Room on 7th – Hamilton, Ohio
- Grandma’s Gardens – Waynesville, Ohio
- Hueston Woods Lodge – College Corner, Ohio
- Jam and Jelly Lady Shop – Lebanon, Ohio (read below about our new shop!)
- Liberty Western – Lebanon, Ohio
- Shawnee Lodge – West Portsmouth, Ohio
- The Wildflower Cafe – Mason, Ohio (served at your table)
- Whole Foods Market – Dayton, Ohio
Now at Whole Foods in Dayton!
Whole Foods in Dayton is our newest client, and they have kept us busy! We are the premier “Local” jam, and it’s pretty funny to see my picture on the store shelf. Jessica took that picture by the cannery, and for a phone camera, it did the trick! The model could’ve been better, but the picture is good… Here I am at the Whole Foods Opening Day, giving samples.
See You at These Festivals in 2016:
- Country Living Fair – Columbus, Ohio – September 16, 17, and 18, Ohio Village
- Lebanon’s Country Applefest – September 24th
- Lakota West Craft Show – October 3 and 4, West Chester, Ohio
- Lakota East Craft Show – November 12 and 13, West Chester, Ohio